* Advertisement

Author Topic: "I Will Try Again"  (Read 2677 times)

flow

"I Will Try Again"
« on: September 17, 2012, 01:13:34 AM »
"I will try today again"

(bcry)
I am so confuse ... sometimes I am happy, then next second sad . Passing from a emotion to another so fast, without even knowing what to wish ... what to want ,
Now just want to run away from you .. then i want you back in my life, your smile its the best medicine when i am depress .. but when i look around me and i see so many things against me and my feelings i feel like give up..
But give up of what? We dont have anything ... the only person that have something its me... The most deepest wish to hold you in my arms , to look in your eyes and tell you how much i love you.. how much i miss you every second ... Tell you that my heart skip a beat when i hear you voice or you say hello ... Tell you that i will die if you will feel like this for someone else except me..
Unfortunate your heart its like a marble .. some times i feel i have it and next second falls between my fingers and i cant catch it again ... goes so far away from me...
Its strange how i get stubborn to refuse reality and i try to fight .. just one battle more with feelings .. in a battle that it was lost from the beginning .. and I wonder how i can pass over so many things that harm me, hurt me more than i ever belived ..
They say time heals any wound .. and its partially true .. but why to heal a wound to make other in same place.. and this to hurt you even more? Its worth it? Days of pain , night full of tears , just for few moments of happiness ?
But then I see you smile .. and that second worth it.. Sometimes I wonder if I will live the same without you , because I dont know if I can forget you , even I dont wish to forget .
I feel that I am in a competition for a word , for a smile, even for a argue .. every second .. every moment .. is a continue struggle , when I will stop? When I will wake up in morning without thinking ,this is another day to wait , try again just today , you will let it go tomorrow ...
I know that your heart is like a castle .. that cant be conquer with words and cant be force .. because it close with hundreds of lockets that no tear no word no feeling can unlock it ..
But I only reborn for you and believe in your smile , you are the reason I wake up every morning ... and say again : I will try today also .. . by Pari

« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 06:37:53 PM by Florentina Luchiean RO »

Sukhdev sukh

Re: "I Will Try Again"
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 08:33:14 PM »
(hello?)

Pardesi Parinda

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
 To me, it seems like a diary entry.. (goodjob)

bajwa jaggi

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:46:18 AM »
 (wow) (wow)

jeet174

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 05:33:50 PM »
 (confused) (confused) (help) (help)

Gurjit Kaur-USA

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 05:03:26 AM »
nice (clap) (clap)

harry

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 11:18:48 AM »
Flow i can't read..is it a essay or what? too much english for me  (tongue)