* Advertisement

Author Topic: Life is passing by  (Read 6195 times)

Daljit Kaur01

Life is passing by
« on: June 16, 2014, 08:14:13 PM »
Life seems to be passing by and I have yet to understood its meaning. Sometimes I feel so confused and lost as to why I am even here? What is the purpose of life? What have I accomplished? What have I gained?And what have I lost? It might be too late until I really figure out what I was meant to do.

Daljit
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:22:19 AM by Daljit Kaur USA »

Daljit Kaur01

Re: Life is passing by
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 03:30:43 AM »
We always live for others but we need to learn to live for ourself. If we live for ourself there would be no one to blame, there will be no regrets, no looking back, and no what ifs.

Others tie us down and want everything to go according to them. We get so lost in those relations we forget to live for ourselves. Even if we are miserable we keep trying to fix those relations that are hanging on its last piece hoping everything will be alright.

Daljit
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:22:41 AM by Daljit Kaur USA »

Bikramjit Clair

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 03:28:15 PM »
 (gbee) very nice Daljit ,, kitho copy kita dasso main vi karuga ,, (lool)

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 09:03:57 PM »
Thnx...mein nahi copy kita sara mere mind da a... (gangry)

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 09:19:06 PM »
Life comes with many hurdles along its way whether it maybe filled with sadness, heartache, joy, and happiness. It seems to be passing by but we are stuck and need a major change in our lives to help us move on. It can be achieved by  moving to a brand new location, changing the group of people you hang out with, new job, or even changing you perception.

When you are stuck in life your mind may become that of a devil and it runs all over the map because it cannot understand what is your goal or aim in life. Regardless of what is going on in life everything moves and life goes on. Any sadness, any ill feeling, any problem is temporary and doesn't last forever.

Daljit
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:22:58 AM by Daljit Kaur USA »

Bikramjit Clair

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:17:42 PM »
 (hug) very nice proud of u my friend ,,  (clap1)

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 08:35:13 PM »
Living a miserable life should not be a reason to keep things working. One should be happy to wake up to the person they love, the person that brings a smile to their face, the person that wipes their tears away.

Sometimes we let others run our life because we do not know how to. We feel that it is easier that way. But maybe life would be easier with no sense of direction, no worries in the world, or no relations to ties us down.

But what would that life be like? Is it worth it? Would we be really happy? Would that make us enjoy life and the world? That is the big what if....

Daljit

Bikramjit Clair

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 08:36:08 PM »
The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 08:42:44 PM »
Great lines Bikram. I believe its important that in order for our soul to heal certain lessoms need to be learned in life. We can't know how it feels to win if we haven't lost, we truly can't be happy until we have been extremely sad, we can't understand the meaning of love until we have not felt a heartache. These lessons are important in life and they make life intersting as well.

The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.

Bikramjit Clair

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 08:44:33 AM »
 (chat6) Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 12:30:26 AM »
Great lines bikram thnx for sharing!  (hug)

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »
Relations should bring you happiness, joy, a smile, a sense of closeness, or security. That relation is not meant to be fixed or lived through if it only brings pain, sorrow, and frustration.

One needs to sit alone and let the thoughts go wild and then and only then will they realize what has been missing and what is truly wrong and determine whether or not those relationships are worth the time. Sometimes we are so caught up in our own world that we do not look within our soul and hear what it desires. Why go on with life if we are not truly happy to talk to someone? If can't stand to see a certain person? What is the point of putting on a facade so that others have a good perception of you? What is the point of wasting our precious life over these fake encounters, relationships, and facades?

God has given us a beautiful life should we not cherish every second of it? Its better to make that every second filled with happiness so that we don't regret it later!

Daljit

Bikramjit Clair

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 04:34:12 PM »
You're going to meet many people with domineering personalities: the loud, the obnoxious, those that noisily stake their claims in your territory and everywhere else they set foot on. This is the blueprint of a predator. Predators prey on gentleness, peace, calmness, sweetness and any positivity that they sniff out as weakness. Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness. It's not your job to change these people, but it's your job to show them that your peace and gentleness do not equate to weakness. I have always appeared to be fragile and delicate but the thing is, I am not fragile and I am not delicate. I am very gentle but I can show you that the gentle also possess a poison. I compare myself to silk. People mistake silk to be weak but a silk handkerchief can protect the wearer from a gunshot. There are many people who will want to befriend you if you fit the description of what they think is weak; predators want to have friends that they can dominate over because that makes them feel strong and important. The truth is that predators have no strength and no courage. It is you who are strong, and it is you who has courage. I have lost many a friend over the fact that when they attempt to rip me, they can't. They accuse me of being deceiving; I am not deceiving, I am just made of silk. It is they who are stupid and wrongly take gentleness and fairness for weakness. There are many more predators in this world, so I want you to be made of silk. You are silk.

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 10:16:29 AM »
There will always be people in your life that want to control you and change your personality. Some people who cannot control their own emotions and feelings control others to get satisfaction and feel good about themselves. Those that try to control us might be unhappy with their life and therefore get a satisfaction out of controlling and trying to change others. But it is important that we stand firm, maintain integrity, and hold ourself accountable for our values and our personality.

Regardless of what path you are on in life there will be roadblocks along the way but having the experience and the knowledge to handle conflicts ensures that problems are easily and efficiently handled. Sometimes life hits us out of nowhere and forces us to go through the emotional roller coaster and clear our foggy mind. This allows tears to roll down our eyes so that our eyes can see a beautiful future ahead and make this life worthwhile.

Having a clear vision allows for the individual to be happy and positive about life. To ensure that you don't have regrets in the future it is crucial to do what the heart desires. Why not listen to those hidden feelings that are tugging at you to follow your heart and feel good about life? It's up to you that whether you want a life that you create for yourself or what others create for you.

You have to believe in yourself that you can otherwise the vision is pointless. Like the quote by Henry Ford "Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right." It means when you think you cannot do a certain thing and you keep telling yourself that then your probably right that you can't. One has to know that whenever bringing a change in life it requires effort otherwise won't we all become billionaires without putting in any hard work and effort? 

Steps need to be taken to bring any change in life and improve it. Enjoying and appreciating life creates new unforgettable memories, hides the worries, builds a new confident you, and allows you to be happy, and share that happiness with others.

Daljit
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 10:18:20 AM by Daljit Kaur USA »

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 10:21:44 AM »
Thanks for sharing those meaningful lines Bikram. I agree that people will try to change you but you have to know you are silk and you can withstand anything and anyone that tries to manipulate you.  (goodjob)

You're going to meet many people with domineering personalities: the loud, the obnoxious, those that noisily stake their claims in your territory and everywhere else they set foot on. This is the blueprint of a predator. Predators prey on gentleness, peace, calmness, sweetness and any positivity that they sniff out as weakness. Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness. It's not your job to change these people, but it's your job to show them that your peace and gentleness do not equate to weakness. I have always appeared to be fragile and delicate but the thing is, I am not fragile and I am not delicate. I am very gentle but I can show you that the gentle also possess a poison. I compare myself to silk. People mistake silk to be weak but a silk handkerchief can protect the wearer from a gunshot. There are many people who will want to befriend you if you fit the description of what they think is weak; predators want to have friends that they can dominate over because that makes them feel strong and important. The truth is that predators have no strength and no courage. It is you who are strong, and it is you who has courage. I have lost many a friend over the fact that when they attempt to rip me, they can't. They accuse me of being deceiving; I am not deceiving, I am just made of silk. It is they who are stupid and wrongly take gentleness and fairness for weakness. There are many more predators in this world, so I want you to be made of silk. You are silk.