* Advertisement

Author Topic: Forum rules in English  (Read 2738 times)

tonysahansra

Forum rules in English
« on: August 15, 2014, 08:53:29 AM »
Forum rules for new
rules in the subject of your name
1. Each user only if you have the right to use the correct name.
2. No obscene, aggressive, badasaluka hasedara name will be removed without warning.
3. Your name, city / town / country name.
4. At the time of writing a particular SCRIPT (a symbol) to use the hard manna SHOUT BOX rules 1. Each message is more than just two SMILEY can be used, with the use of each +1 SMILEY you can go a step by BAN. 2. SHOUT BOX size is small, so you control your posts and give it time to respond to others. If you do not control post, you will BAN. 3. SHOUT BOX any kind of links, quotes can not write 4. SHOUT BOX PRIVATE information of any kind nor are asking, nor, (phone, email, address) Because you PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) varatau.
5. Varatau capital letters will not delete your Message.
6. If a user is harassessing someone or obscene, inadajanaka, inaccurate, harassment, intimidation appears or ਹਮਲਾਵਾਰ uses language he will be BAN
 7. This is a fun radio, not a religious or political, so this SHOUT BOX should not talk to any religious or political, While food with no USER uncomfortable can ਮੇਹ੍ਸੂਸ
8. SHOUT BOX BOLD letters can not use just one or two characters you can use.
 9. Respect for all staff, staff While food they therefore they do not have any rules ulgagana surkhiyaka you are trying to vatavarana.

Any STAFF MEMBER abuse can lead you to BAN | * If you have any objections to decisions, then you can consider ADMIN ADMIN's decision will be final * we change these rules at any time Rights |
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:29:14 PM by Tony Sahansra Toronto »

Daljit Kaur01

Re: Forum rules in English
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 09:11:37 AM »
Thank You Tony ji!!! Can we add the new rule part to it as well??

tonysahansra

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 09:39:38 AM »
Yes we can I actually translate the Punjabi one if u want to can edit them properly

Daljit Kaur01

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »
Ok I can edit it tomorrow and include the new rule as well! Thanks

Yes we can I actually translate the Punjabi one if u want to can edit them properly